Posted by Christy Williams on May 9th, 2018
PrepPath offers support for all of its users. It also has a wide range of video tutorials at every user’s disposal to learn how to get the most out of each tool. This flexibility allows you to dive right in whether you’re a teacher, administrator or student.
There are six categories of video tutorials with a series of helpful content in each.
- Teachers and administrators learn how to set up their classes.
- Teachers learn how to create the assignments using PrepPath’s expansive question bank.
CREATING YOUR OWN CONTENT
- Teachers learn how to develop and implement their own content and questions and combine them with the content already available.
- Teachers and administrators learn how to use and interpret grading reports and how to track student progress.
- Students have access to videos to help them with all facets of the student side of the assignments.
- Teachers and administrators can access tutorials for add-on products that complement PrepPath.
Each section has short, in-depth explanations to make every user a master. Check it out today and see how far PrepPath can take your students.