Posted by Christy Williams on July 19th, 2016
For adult students, some topics are easier to learn and retain than others. Sometimes there is a bit too much information to comprehend quickly and it’s not always easy to understand a lesson the first time through. With chaotic schedules between work, family and school, adult learners need to utilize study time as best they can.
PrepPath’s Rocket Mode launches a self-study assignment that allows students to work through any topic on the High School Equivalency exam. This makes reviewing material simple and allows busy adult students to learn on their own time.
Access the Rocket Mode self-study tool through the Student Center. Rocket Mode includes assignments from all of the essential parts of the High School Equivalency exam including Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts and even Spanish.
How to Access Rocket Mode
- Sign in to your PrepPath Student Center
- Select Self-Study in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Choose the subject you’d like to spend time studying
- Select your level and you’ll be given several options for topics you can study
- Click on the assignment you’d like to try and work your way through it!
Should your busy schedule interfere with your studying, you can always save your place in an assignment and return to it later.
If you have any questions about PrepPath or Rocket Mode, please reach out to us at [email protected] or call 800-341-3153.