Posted by Maya Atchan on September 4th, 2018
PrepPath realizes learning a new software program isn’t all that different from the first day on a new campus. Our technical support team is comprised of attentive “tour guides” from the moment you enroll, and we’re only a phone call, email or online chat session away.
We have identified the 10 most requested support issues. While you’re always welcome to contact our support team for any issue, what follows is a list of the topics and links to special help videos for common questions.
- How to change the mode of an already assigned assignment?
- How to locate your assignments?
- How to grade Constructed Response questions?
- How to print an assignment?
- How to duplicate an assignment?
- How to share an assignment with another teacher?
- How to assign an assignment?
- How to create folders?
- How to create a new assignment?
- How to pull a report?
We want you to get the most out of your PrepPath experience and help your students excel. If you have any more questions you can always contact our support team. Our support team is available for individualized, one-on-one support:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm EST
- Phone – 1-800-341-3153
- Email – [email protected]
- Live Chat – Sign in to your PrepPath account and click the “Live Chat” button